Daintree and Cape Tribulation Queensland.com
Zipline through the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Daintree Rainforest and get up close to native Australian wildlife on a fun-filled day trip from Cairns, Palm Cove or Port Douglas.... Absolutely. Daintree Rainforest contains some of the most outstanding, old-growth forest remaining. Relieved of the commercial logging impacts that crown lands carry, as a legacy of former timber reserve purposes, Daintree Rainforest has magnificent stands of pristine rainforest.
Tips for Tropical Travel Getting Here & Getting Around
The Daintree Rainforest covers 1200 square kilometres and is the largest continuous area of tropical rainforest in Australia. The Daintree Rainforest is named after Richard Daintree who was a government geologist for North Queensland.... The Daintree rainforest and Cape Tribulation is world renowned as a tourist destination. People come from all over to experience the natural beauty of the only place on …
Cape Tribulation & Daintree Day Tour with River Cruise
Journey to Port Douglas, and soak up the atmosphere along the way. Stop at Mossman Gorge to take a guided rainforest walk, and see the crystal clear waters of the Mossman River cascade over spectacular boulder formations in the lush rainforest. Cross the Daintree River by ferry, and then venture deep into Daintree National Park. how to get rid of dustmites in the car Travelling up to the Daintree rainforest (which lies across the river) is a bit of a journey from Cairns (around 2-3 hours). If you’re travelling with kids you will probably welcome the opportunity to get them out of the car for a bit. Breaking the car journey up with a quick Daintree River Cruise can help.
Daintree Info.com Cape Trib & Paronella Park - Local
Rainforest Rescue has been protecting and restoring rainforests in Australia and internationally since 1998. We do this by purchasing and protecting the biodiversity of high conservation value rainforest, and by re-establishing rainforest through planting, maintenance and restoration. how to get the best tax return australia To experience the natural wonder of the rainforest for yourself, you must take the time to visit us at the Daintree Discovery Centre and see the Daintree Rainforest plants for yourself. If you are unable to make this special visit for yourself, the next best thing is to learn about what makes the plants and trees of the Daintree Rainforest so special.
How long can it take?
Visitor Information Daintree Discovery Centre
- Daintree Bird Walk 2018 All You Need to Know Before You
- Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation Tour from Cairns
- Daintree Rainforest Tours Mossman River Drift Snorkel
- Jindalba Rainforest Daintree Coast parks.des.qld.gov.au
How To Help The Daintree Rainforest Pick Up Rubbish
Cape Tribulation Day Tours - Tour companies will pick you up at your Cairns Hotel at 7:15am in the morning. It is only a short drive North to the small tourist town of Port Douglas. North of Port Douglas you start to enter the Daintree National Park and Daintree River. The Daintree River is a well know Saltwater Crocodile infested river. There are a couple of little tour boat companies where
- Nice easy walk in the Daintree Rainforest as he explained the biological diversity. Lunch at Cape Tribulation was fine. We took a short river cruise where we spotted crocodile. It was a long day, but well worth the cost. It's amazing that he was able to drive the mini-van as well as provide the narrative for the tour -- well done.
- Cape Tribulation is also home to 2 interpretive walks - Dubuji Boardwalk (a 1.8 km boardwalk through the forest and mangroves) and Maardja Botanical Walk (a boardwalk and pathway through the high value Daintree coastal rainforest).
- There are 7 ways to get from Brisbane to Daintree Rainforest River Cruises by plane, bus, train or car. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner.
- Tour Details. Learn everything about the Daintree Rainforest from local geology to ancient megafauna and rainforest ecosystem biology with good-humoured guides who help you appreciate the richness of the World Heritage-listed environment.