100 Most Cited Articles in PubMed Central (PMC)
In response to a comment, we will use our trusty RISmed package and the PubMed database to develop a script for calculating an h-index, as well as two similar metrics, the m-quotient, and g-index. Here is the code to conduct the search, the citations information is stored in the EUtilitiesSummary() as Cited…... The JBC automatically deposits all papers into PubMed Central. There is no fee and no action needed on the part of authors. There is no fee and no action needed on the part of authors. Abstracts will be available on PubMed and in PubMed Central within weeks of publication.
How can I find out how often a given article has been
Most Cited Lung Cancer Articles The most cited articles published since 2014, extracted from Scopus . EGFR mutation detection in ctDNA from NSCLC patient plasma: A cross-platform comparison of leading technologies to support the clinical development of AZD9291 - Open access... Classic papers are highly-cited papers in their area of research that have stood the test of time. For each area, we list the ten most-cited articles that were published ten years earlier. For each area, we list the ten most-cited articles that were published ten years earlier.
Highly Cited Papers ScienceWatch.com
26/06/2012 · Papers originated from the US and published in high-impact journals are most likely to be cited in the field of sepsis research. Key messages The mean number of citations per article was 678 and six papers were cited more than 1,000 times. how to get an interview at amazon 2/03/2016 · Within each bin, we can assess the citation ranking of a paper: whether the paper is among the top 10% cited, the top 1% cited, or is among the hottest papers in its bin- the top 0.1% cited. To understand how NIH-supported papers fall into each of these three tiers, we used Thomson Reuters’ Web of Science to describe the citation impact of 1,578,607 papers published since 1985 that …
The Secret Life of Retracted Articles The Scholarly Kitchen
In response to a comment, we will use our trusty RISmed package and the PubMed database to develop a script for calculating an h-index, as well as two similar metrics, the m-quotient, and g-index. Here is the code to conduct the search, the citations information is stored in the EUtilitiesSummary() as Cited… how to find your social security number online for free The concentration of the most-cited papers is even stronger than the already prominent concentration of the number of papers published and citations received. For example, in Molecular Biology and Genetics the 6 most prolific journals account for 17% of the papers published in the field, the 6 most-cited journals account for 35% of the citations received in the field, and 6 journals account
How long can it take?
Top 10 most highly cited retracted papers – Retraction Watch
- publications Why aren't all research articles on PubMed
- Finding Highly Cited Articles RABS library session
- Advancing PubMed? A comparison of third-party PubMed
- RePEc Research Papers in Economics
How To Find Most Cited Papers In Pubmed
The most cited papers from this title published in the last 3 years. Statistics are updated weekly using participating publisher data sourced exclusively from Crossref. Statistics are updated weekly using participating publisher data sourced exclusively from Crossref.
- 21/04/2016 · Find a few papers which seem highly relevant or are highly cited. From these papers, look at the reference list. Look at the journals and conferences the cited papers were published in and look at any authors or papers that are referenced multiple times.
- My objective is to look for the most cited, impactful papers. To be specific at this point, Google Scholar already shows results arranged in order of overall influence and impact. It takes into account various metrics including the top members who have cited, the total number of citations and all its relevant versions published.
- General principles RePEc (Research Papers in Economics) is a collaborative effort of hundreds of volunteers in 99 countries to enhance the dissemination of research in Economics and related sciences.
- PubMed, which is searchable through NLM's Web site, also includes access to additional citations to selected life sciences journals not in MEDLINE, and links to other resources such as the full-text of articles at participating publishers' Web sites, NCBI's molecular biology databases, and PubMed Central.