Best ferry and taxi service from Tortola to The Baths
Long Bay Beach is a one and a quarter mile sandy beach that is often praised for its beauty. It is the home of the Long Bay Beach Resort. Somewhat confusingly, Tortola has two beaches named "Long Bay" one at either end of the island.... The Baths National Park, Virgin Gorda, BVI British Virgin Islands This is one of the Virgin Islandsí most unique natural wonders and is at the top of every adventurerís sightseeing list.
Best way to get to The Baths? Tortola Forum - TripAdvisor
I was planning on getting on a ferry and going to see some rocks on a beach, did not expect someting as cool as The Baths. We had a blast, te kids were up and down the rocks, crawling through tunnels(?) and all in all had a great time.... Hi. We will be stopping at Tortola on a cruise ship unfortunately only until 1 in February. We would like to see The Baths again on Virgia Gorda. Is there a better way to get there and back on time than the ship's excursion? We usually find those overpriced and overcrowded. By any rare chance is
Day trip to The Baths from Tortola Tortola Forum
On our day trip from Tortola to VG we took a quick cab ride from the ferry to the Baths. Once there we explored the Baths. When we came back up we ate at the restaurant and then walked over to how to get a cape min minecraft Regardless of how you get there, a visit to this national park should make your list of the 5 Best Things to Do in Tortola on a Cruise. Make it a Beach Day No visit to a Caribbean island should be complete until spending some time relaxing on the beach.
The Ultimate BVI Beach Tour The Welcome Guide to the BVI
Tortola. Tortola Tourism Tortola Hotels Bed and Breakfast Tortola Tortola Holiday Rentals how to lose the last 5 kgs You can easily go on your own via ferry and taxi to the Top of the Baths. Drivers will also work with you if you want to get dropped at Savannah Bay or other spots, per person fares are very reasonable.
How long can it take?
How to explore The Baths at Virgin Gorda Cruiseable
- doing the baths on your own in Virgin Gorda/Tortola
- Virgin Gorda--The Baths--in the British Virgin Islands
- Best way to get to The Baths? Tortola Message Board
- Tortola to the Baths Virgin Gorda Forum - TripAdvisor
How To Get To The Baths From Tortola
8/12/2018†∑ Re: Best ferry and taxi service from Tortola to The Baths Apr. 5, 2011, 5:29 a.m. Speedy's and Smith's both do the Road Town to Spanish Town gig, at least one is a fast ferry and has A/C.
- 10/07/2016†∑ **DO NOT POST HERE** until you've read the Rules for Posting in the Tortola Forum
- Virgin Gorda is a small island, about eight square miles, only a few miles from Tortola and its airport on Beef Island. In 2001, the population was 3100. The southwestern part of the island is known as the Valley. In this area of low gentle hills will be found most of the population, businesses and services, mostly in and around Spanish Town, the capital. Below Spanish Town, the landscape and
- Getting to The Baths. By the time we got to the Escape Theater, our meeting place on the ship, there were plenty of other cruisers in their swimsuits with towels in Ö
- Tortola - Virgin Gorda ; It is advisable to contact the ferry company a few days before your intended travel as schedules can change from time to time.