Chemistry Equilibrium? Yahoo Answers
A reaction mixture initially contains 2.8 M #H_2O# and 2.6 M #SO_2#. How do you determine the equilibrium concentration of #H_2S# if Kc for the reaction at this temperature is #1.3 xx 10^-6#?... chemistry. For the equilibrium H2(g)+CO2(g)<-->H2O(g)+CO(g) Kc=3.18 at 1106 K.If each of the four species was initially present at a concentration of 3.000M,Calculate the equilibrium concentration of the CO (g) at this temperature.
What will be the equilibrium concentrations of the
6/12/2009 · The equilibrium constant Kc for the equilibrium H2(g)+I2(g)<---->2HI(g) is 54 at 425C. If the equilibrium mixture contains 3.5×10−2 M HI and 1.6×10−2 M I2, what is the equilibrium concentration of H2?... What is the concentration of each substance at equilibrium? What is the Kc for this reaction at 9270C? What is the Kc for this reaction at 9270C? The same reaction above was performed at a different time, and at equilibrium there was .30 mol CO, .10 mol H2, .020 mol H2O, and an unknown amount of CH4 in a …
What is equilibrium concentration? Yahoo Answers
After some time, at equilibrium, the I2(g) concentration had dropped to 0.020 mol/L. Calculate the Kc for this reaction. H2(g) + I2(g) ( 2HI(g) Step 1: Write the equilibrium expression how to get the perfect shaved pussy After some time, at equilibrium, the I2(g) concentration had dropped to 0.020 mol/L. Calculate the Kc for this reaction. H2(g) + I2(g) ( 2HI(g) Step 1: Write the equilibrium expression
Calculate the equilibrium constant Kc for the reaction at
So a CO2 ball is 22 times the mass of a ball of H2, its speed will be lower because the kinetics energy can be the same. From the mental picture of 1 and 2, I find it easy to agree that total wall crashes = H2 ball crashes + CO2 ball crashes how to find your social security number online for free 31/03/2013 · The equilibrium constant Kc for the reaction H2(g) + I2(g) ⇔ 2HI (g) is 49 at 800°C . If 0.08 mol HI, 0.02 mol of H2 and 0.02 mol of I2 are placed in a 10 L container at 800°C. Calculate the concentration of H2, I2 and HI at equilibrium? please i need the answer tonight with steps >>> :)
How long can it take?
HW 10.39 CHEMISTRY COMMUNITY - Laurence Lavelle
- What is the equilibrium constant Kc for the reaction at
- Equilibrium Concentration Problem in the reaction H2(g
- the value of Kc = 4 24 at 800K for the reaction CO(g
- Chemistry Equilibrium? Yahoo Answers
How To Find Concentration Of H2 From Kc
14/03/2008 · To double the mole of H2, HI should form another 0.130 mol H2. But together with 0.130 mol H2, 0.130 mol I2 will also be formed. Since 1 mole each of H2 and I2, 2 moles of HI are required, the mole of HI decomposed will be 0.260 mol.
- 7/05/2010 · I've tried doing this question, but somehow my answer doesn't seem to match Kc, so I was hoping someone could help me with the question. During an experiment, 0.200 mol of H2, and 0.200 mol of I2 was placed into a 1.00L vessel where the reaction: H2(g) + I2(g) <-> 2HI (g) cam ro equilibrium.
- Calculate equilibrium concentration of CO 2, H 2, CO and H 2 O at 800K, if only CO and H 2O are present initially at concentrations of 0·10M each. The reaction is Initial conc 0.1 M 0.1 M 0 0
- The reaction H2(g) + Br2(g) 2HBr(g) has a KC= 7.9 x 1018 at 25 °C. If 0.100 mol of H2 and 0.2 mol of Br2 are placed in a 10.0 L container, what will all the equilibrium concentrations be? (Note Large KC)
- From the initial concentrations and the changes in concentration, calculate the equilibrium concentrations. These are used to evaluate the equilibrium constant. We illustrate the procedure in Sample Exercise 15.7. A mixture of 5.000 × 10-3 mol of H2 and 1.000 × 10-2 mol of I2 is placed in a 5.000-L container at 448°C and allowed to come to equilibrium. Analysis of the equilibrium mixture